- Published: Wednesday, 01 February 2017 09:44
- Written by Muhammad Yamin
In Joomla 3.6 website you can put your site in Maintenance Mode for maintenance purposes.
Following are the steps to put your Joomla 3.6 site! in Maintenance Mode:
1. Login to the Admin Control Panel
2. In the top menu, hover over Extensions, go to Manage and select install
3. Click Choose File Button, select Bundle zip file and click Upload & Install button
4. If there are two seperate Framework and Template zip files first upload Framework and then Template
5. Now in the top menu, hover over Extensions, select Templates
6. Select the gantry checkbox, and click Default in the button toolbar.
Enjoy using gantry framework.